FullStack Developer (PHP, .NET) – Sapiens – Remote
We are seeking a talented Fullstack Developer to join our team. As a Fullstack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications using PHP, .NET, C#, and related technologies. You will work closely with other developers and designers to create and implement high-quality solutions that meet client needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Needs to understand PHP installations.
- Will be working at bug fixes, feature enhancements, and projects.
- The site to be worked on is PHP using X-Cart with vue js.
- Develop, test, and maintain web applications using PHP
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex problems
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other team members
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise in production environments
- Continuously improve development processes and tools
- Stay up to date with new technologies and programming languages relevant to web development
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in PHP web development
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as React, Vue.js, or Angular is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with version control systems such as Git is a plus
- PTO super flexible
- Work from anywhere
- Continuous training program
- Talks and workshops on personal and professional growth
- Organizational team building events
- Social Responsibility committee
- Developer’s day celebration
- Monthly kudos
- 70+ Partnerships with restaurants, hotels, hiking groups, fitness, stores, medical services, psychology services, dental services, universities, pet supply services, pet medical pharmacy chains, events, and car services.
- Legal benefits
- Life and medical insurance
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Birthday off
- Birthday gift card
- Holiday celebration day off
Get to know our values!
- Performance oriented
- Responsible and free
- Bold and eager
- Courageous and good judgment
At Sapiens Development we look out for a great team with great values, we are a company with more than 12 years of experience. Sapiens culture is performance oriented. We want to provide an environment full of the most talented people that strive for excellence and is open to share their experiences and learn from others to become a better developer, team member and person in general. We are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible.
To apply for this job please visit sapiensdev.com.